Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Crashing to the Ground in the Middle of the Night


I have a pile of stuff stacked on my kicking bag. I know, I know, that isn’t the correct use of a kicking bag. I’ll be better… maybe. Anyway, in the middle of the night, without anyone touching it, that pile went crashing to the ground. You can imagine my alarm at being woken up. “Why are things crashing around me?!” In my terrorized, just woken up state, I decided to blame it on my guardian angel and I came up with a couple of scenarios. Maybe guarding me is boring, so he/she decided to practice on my punching bag. Maybe my guardian angel is currently my Grandma B. and she got asked to dance by a nice-looking angel stud for Valentine’s Day. Then they got a little carried away and ran into my punching bag. Maybe a devil entered my room, and my guardian angel had to wrestle him to ground. I was having some creepy dreams, so I could totally believe this one.

Yup, that’s life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home