Friday, January 06, 2017

Mature Conversations

Dear Human,
It’s probably not the best idea to eat moldy bread when you are sick.
With love,
Your Stomach

Dear Stomach,
You know you liked it. Mm mhm Penicillin.
Less than love,
The Brain

Dear Brain,
Even though you didn’t do your job and take the human to the doctor, I think we can both agree that that our crisis is likely caused by a virus instead of a bacterium. Thus, penicillin is useless. Plus, eating moldy bread for penicillin is just stupid.
All the best,
Stomach

Dear Stomach,
If you think you’re so smart, why don’t we just switch jobs, huh? You can be the brains. Show us what you got.
None the best,
Brain

Dear Brain,
I don’t want your job. I want you to do your job so that I can do my job.
Kind regards,
Stomach

Dear Stomach,
I know you are, but what am I?
No regards,
Brain

Dear Brain,
You’re not even making sense now.
Sincerely,
Stomach

Dear Stomach,
You are fighting a losing battle. Brain said it was going to malfunction until the crisis is in control. Keep doing your job. The rest of us appreciate you, and are currently depending on you.
Love,

Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home